Friday, October 29, 2010

The point of this!

The point of this blog is i'm a stressed out, and for some odd reason the only way i can get things off my chest is to write about them. Sit down and just organize my thoughts and issue them in a clear understandable way. Articulation is not one of my strengths, but writing i'm not too shabby. Thus, THE VENT MACHINE!!! *cue evil laugh. It's 6:30 on a Friday night. I'm not out with friends, i'm at a desk calling people to ask them if they'd like to be life insurance agents.  Exciting I know. I'm bummed if you didn't know.  It seems that i have a habit of befriending people that let me down, or perhaps i just trust people entirely too much. By the way i am not an emo child, you're just seeing the emo side of me. I'm happy plenty of the time it's just that when i'm frustrated i can't seem to tell people. I don't even truly intend for people to read this, yet i'm posting this on the internet. i think it's because my subconscious won't let me write things to myself. That's something crazy people do. Don't you hate that you can't convey sarcasm through text. Well i suppose you can, satire was just invented for the hell of it. I'm just not at that level yet. Oh well people. enjoy if you bored enough to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment